Custom T-shirt Package Recycled Ink Special
This variant is currently sold out
Last time we cleaned out our ink shelves, we dumped all of the old leftover ink colors from custom jobs into a bucket, mixed them together, and wound up with one big batch of charcoal grey ink that works equally well on a black or white background! Now we're offering a special all-inclusive package deal on custom printed tees using this recycled ink. This deal will only last until the ink runs out!
Choose either 20, 50, or 100 shirts and the price includes
- Screen Set Up Fee
- Tultex Fine Jersey 100% ringspun cotton tees in your choice of black or white in sizes S-XL
- Single color, single sided printing in grey recycled ink
- Shipping within the United States
How it works
- Choose your color and quantity and add to your cart
- Proceed to checkout and complete payment. Make sure to enter a valid email at checkout.
- We'll contact you via email within 24 hours to collect and proof your artwork and get the details on artwork sizing and placement.
- Upon artwork approval, we'll provide digital mockups of your finished shirts, which you can use for promotional purposes.
- When we contact you for artwork, we'll also ask you how many of each size shirt you want. You can split your 20, 50, or 100 pieces up however you'd like between sizes.
- We print the shirts and ship them to you! Turnaround time for custom jobs is generally 3-7 days from the time your artwork is approved. We'll give you an estimated ship date once we have your final art.
- For single color printing, the design must be black and white only with no additional colors or shades of grey. Please submit your design in black and white and we'll convert to the final color scheme when we do the mockups.
- You can submit your file as either a vector (AI, EPS) or any common image fomat (PSD, PDF, JPEG, TIF, etc). If you are submitting a non-vector file, make sure the resolution is at least 300 dpi.
- Maximum image size is 11x17 inches
- This should go without saying, but you must own the rights to the image you are asking us to reproduce.
- If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact us before purchasing.